Saturday 23 April 2011

What's going on?

Just popped on to let you know I am in the middle of marking ten peoples work for the Faith and Worship course and expecting some more next week from people who have re-submitted work.

I have been trying to balance lots of things but the blogging has not really been a priority however I have popped on this morning to mention three things to readers.

1. If you live anywhere near Walsall there is an early morning communion service on Barr Beacon (local beauty spot) at 5-45 a.n. tomorrow morning (easter Sunday)

2. If you are on Facebook check out the 30 day hymn challenge - just type 30 day in the search box and you should find it without too much problem.

3. May I take this opportunity to wish all my readers a very happy Easter.

1 comment:

David said...

Have a happy Easter - and a joyous 5.00 am start!