Monday 17 May 2010

Methodist Bloggers

I had an interesting afternoon on Saturday at a vision day in Birmingham (manning the local preachers stall) where I met three current Methodist Bloggers and a former one. The first one I met was Neil a former blogger and then I saw this chap walking across the hall and thought he looks remarkably like the most controversial Methodist blogger and yes you've guessed it was Methodist Preacher (aka David Hallam). He went off and cam back with a young fellow who turned out to be John Cooper.
The last one I met could have been embarrassing because this fellow walked over and started chatting and I was looking at him thinking I knew him but couldn't place who or where. Any way after about ten minutes the penny dropped it was the Vice President of Conference - sorry Richard!

No comments: