Tuesday 21 July 2009

Global Warming - an interesting thought or 17

Thanks to Dave Warnock over at 42 for pointing us in the direction of a fascinating post at No Impact man: What I'd say if I was wrong about Climate Change which I found to be quite unusual in the way it put across the message of a better world through positive action around climate change and the associated issues.
I was as I have already indicated quite sad that the debate last week seemed to go badly awry and ended up almost as an argument. Personally I have not really decided what I think on the whole issue of global warming - looking out of my window as I write this I do not see much evidence and I would say it is more like an October day than July, but I am always willing to listen and absorb information that may be helpful in formulating a viewpoint or opinion and I think this item is really helpful.

No comments: