Saturday 1 September 2007

Projection Software

Following the good response last Sunday I have been looking this week at software for use in projection and there are a number of programmes out their including some free ones and they all seem to have certain facets that would recommend them. I did have one recommendation from a reader in respect of Easy Worship which is the programme they use and I did wonder if any of the other folk who read this blog have had any experience with other software. I have downloaded one free programme called Open Song which looks reasonably good but I can not find a way to get the extra songs they have on their site into the programme - it does say see the manaual but the manual tells me nothing.
I have also found another free version called zionworks and wondered if anyone had used this one.
Any comments will be more than welcome.

No comments: